Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Feeling Pretty Good

It's been 12 days since a doctor cut me open to play with my spine... and I feel pretty darn good.
Stitches have been removed, doctor says I've healed enough to begin sitting down again (as opposed to laying or standing), and most of all of the pre-surgery nerve pain has disappeared.
I couldn't have done it without the good vibes everyone sent my way... so thank you. Well, i probably could have because I didn't really do anything, but thank you anyway for sure!
So now that I'm back on my feet, er... my ass, I've got a very busy week coming up.
  • I have to submit the music for episode 3 of Curtain Call. The single is still available on CDBaby, iTunes, and Amazon. Go and download it, I promise it's worth it. If you've already downloaded it, what did you think? It would be awesome if you could rate and review it from whichever online service you used. I see that we got a good review on Amazon! Thanks Marcus Mann. Also, if you've seen the show and want to comment on it, there is a Curtain Call message board. Make sure you mention liking the music (wink wink).
  • Ben and I are working on a super top secret project. If it works out I hope to be writing about it this weekend. If it doesn't work out, I'll never mention it again. I'm very excited about it, but don't want to jinx it.
  • I'm meeting with my friend Dan to learn some website stuff. This'll be confusing and interesting.
  • Ben and I have scheduled our first official "1st 2nd draft meeting for our steampunk book". Very, very excited about the future of this book!
  • Starting today and over the next few weeks, I'm going to be studying like a madman to gain my contractor's license in Louisiana and Mississippi. Two days, multiple tests. This has nothing to do with music, but it's something that'll help pay the bills, and it helps out my dad.
So if you need me... I'll be around.
Unless this crazy mounted horseman actually impales my skull...
img_12081

No comments: