Thursday, June 10, 2010

A graduation gift?

screen-shot-2010-06-10-at-8-36-37-am
I don't know how you all feel about this, but it makes me very, very happy.
I just read that there is going to be a Star Trek Deluxe Edition score release that includes:
...over an hour of additional, unreleased music and sequences it into a chronological presentation of nearly 100 minutes of music from the film, including the final film version of the Main Title.
The elaborate and beautiful, 2-CD packaging includes a 28-page, full-color booklet (in the dimensions of a Blue-Ray disc case), with new liner notes by Starlog Magazine founder Kerry O'Quinn.
This is being (edit: the offering is from Varese Sarabande, but can be ordered from SAE) offered by SAE, and will be released on June 17th. This may just become a graduation gift to myself. Thank you 8 lb. 6 oz., newborn infant Jesus.
While I'm here, don't forget to contribute to the
Curtain Call Kickstarter Fund. Help support this effort, and feel good that you're helping me gain experience.

No comments: