Saturday, August 28, 2010

The future, in short

Now that the Film scoring program that I was going to attend has been cancelled, I've found something to do in the meantime.
I'm going to work on the railroad a bit longer (to save up some more dinero for future endeavours), but I'm also going to write a freaking novel. I know, I know. I'm not
really a writer, but I'll have help.
My friend
Ben and I are going to get busy writing a small epic, based in a steampunk world. I know, right? Steampunk is awesome!
Anyways, Ben recently brought to my attention
NaNoWriMo, more specifically, National Novel Writing Month. The premise is that during the month of November, the challenge is to write (minimum) 50,000 words.
I know what you're thinking, and the answer is "of course I'll have time to do both the writing challenge, and compose a film score for
Mike Stromenger's Curtain Call, and work as a manager for a railroad office full time.
Anyways, more than any of these things, I am super excited to get back home to my wife, which is only less than a week from now.

No comments: