Tuesday, August 3, 2010

1 month left...

...until I return to the PNW. I'm very excited for this, because it's been a while. The downside is that I'll only have a few days before I move.
"Where am I moving," you ask, to which I would respond, "haven't you been reading my blog religiously?"
And then you would say sheepishly, "sorry, but I've got better things to do."
With a look of flabergasted surprise, I exclaim, "wow, and here I thought we were friends!"
To which you reply, "those who assume..."
Yes, yes. Well, I'm enrolled in a year long film scoring certification program, which is located in Seattle... well, more specifically on Mercer Island. And if everything works out, Matthew (my future roomate/current friend) found us an apartment right on the island. w00t!
So because I've never been east of I5 in Seattle, I've been doing some research, and here are a couple pictures:
seattle-mercer-island-bellevue-view
cfiles7304

No comments: